Peer Consulting is a healthcare information technology consulting firm that shares your vision of innovative technology supporting outstanding patient care.
As our name implies, we work side by side with you as an extension of your team to achieve your IT goals together. Our deep expertise and collaborative approach mean shorter implementation timeframes and smoother business processes - for maximum return on your IT investment.
The Peer Advantage
Peer Consulting is a Seattle-based healthcare information technology consulting firm. We specialize in systems integration and management services for hospitals and medical clinics, with a special focus on enterprise clinical systems.
Peer Consulting was founded in 2001. The company grew out of RN&A, a successful management consulting firm founded in 1996. The firm blends its management consulting traditions with application and technical resources to offer a broad mix of services designed to fit the needs of our customers, including:
- IT strategic planning
- Systems selection
- Implementation support
- Business analysis and process re-engineering
Strategically based throughout the U.S., our consultants are healthcare IT professionals with an average of more than 20 years of industry experience. They bring the leadership, depth of knowledge and technical skills needed to help you achieve your IT goals.
Whether you are looking for executive counsel, strategic IT planning, project management, technology expertise or implementation support, we will apply the best mix of skills and team members to help you get the job done right.
Focused exclusively on healthcare, the Peer team has decades of experience in enabling healthcare organizations to meet their most vital goals for patient safety, quality of care, and operational and financial performance.
- Build a comprehensive, enterprise-wide EMR that advances a paperless environment - including data capture from ancillary systems
- Effectively establish CPOE and clinical documentation
- Improve patient care and clinician efficiency with a well-designed RIS
- Use information management to improve patient service
- Accelerate the revenue cycle
- Support ARRA as well as HIPAA and other regulatory compliance